- 2 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped raisins
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Melt butter, honey and peanut butter in small pot.
- Mix all other ingredients in a big bowl.
- Once melted, pour wet ingredients over dry ones and mix.
- Press firmly into baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Put in the fridge to set.
- After a couple hours, slice into portions and store in sealed container. Be sure to leave a layer of wax paper between your layers so they don't stick.
I found when slicing into them, the thinner sections fell apart. Next time, I will try a smaller pan that has sides going straight up (not slanted) and will make them thicker. I will also change up the recipe and try some dried cranberries, seeds or nuts. What kind of adaptations will you try?