About Me

My photo
I am a cloth diapering, breastfeeding, cosleeping, baby led weaning, extended rear facing, eco conscious, married mommy to two beautiful children. They have changed my view on the world we live in. It is now my number 1 goal to make it the best I can for them to grow up in. I find myself always rethinking how I want to live my life and often feel like sharing my findings and thoughts with others. So I guess here's my chance :o) I will talk about topics that interest me. If you dont like them or dont agree, well... there's nothing much I can do!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Operation fall asleep night 4 & 5.

So night 4 was pretty uneventful. She seems to love to new routine. Loves picking her books and then crawling into the big wicker chair. And once we are done all the books, she grabs her 2 favorite ones to bring them into bed with her to read to her friends. We were both asleep by 930. I actually woke up still sitting in the big comfy chair at midnight!

Night 5, again, she loves the routine. She actually told me that it was time to turn off the light when she crawled into bed. At 915, she isn't asleep yet but hasnt said a word in 10 minutes so I'm sure sleep isn't too far off.

She just went through a couple minutes of her absolutely wanting to hold my hand. Gave her her favorite blanket and she cuddled right up and off to sleep she went. Bedtimes before 10pm are great!

I think this weekend, I will start leaving her room for short periods of time. I do have loads of laundry to fold. Whenever she will call my name, I will come back. Hopefully the periods will get longer and longer. Maybe this transition won't take months. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment