About Me

My photo
I am a cloth diapering, breastfeeding, cosleeping, baby led weaning, extended rear facing, eco conscious, married mommy to two beautiful children. They have changed my view on the world we live in. It is now my number 1 goal to make it the best I can for them to grow up in. I find myself always rethinking how I want to live my life and often feel like sharing my findings and thoughts with others. So I guess here's my chance :o) I will talk about topics that interest me. If you dont like them or dont agree, well... there's nothing much I can do!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

20 chore Tuesday Easy day

Totally making today's list completely doable!

1. Get out the door before 730am.
2. Dr appt starts on time.
3. Tell her that OB appointment went great. He went over vbac risks AND rcs risks.
4. Tell her I still want a vbac :)
5. Let her know we are working with a doula for birth preparations and labour & delivery.
6. Let her know that we want Keegan to deliver baby.
7. Get to work on time. Didn't happen but that's why I had someone covering for me... just in case.
8. Drink water.
9. Eat snack.
10 & 11. Put together "Emergency substitute plans" for grade 8 an 9.
12. Get substitute binder all set up.
13. Drink water.
14. Assign grade to gr8 quiz.
15. Enter grades into online system.
16. Eat snack.
17. Wash diapers.
18. Fold laundry.
19. Put laundry away.
20. Drink more water.

Wish me luck!!!

Visit Joyful Abode to cheer on others.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment