About Me

My photo
I am a cloth diapering, breastfeeding, cosleeping, baby led weaning, extended rear facing, eco conscious, married mommy to two beautiful children. They have changed my view on the world we live in. It is now my number 1 goal to make it the best I can for them to grow up in. I find myself always rethinking how I want to live my life and often feel like sharing my findings and thoughts with others. So I guess here's my chance :o) I will talk about topics that interest me. If you dont like them or dont agree, well... there's nothing much I can do!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

20 Chore Tuesday - Sick Edition

Still feeling pretty stuffy. Bad enough for me to be taking Tylenol to help with sinus pain. Ah well. Here is my list for today.




20 chore tuesday

3 comments:

  1. That looks like a nice and easy list. I hope you feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really sorry you're sick, and I hope you did all those things and are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better. When I'm feeling crappy boiling a piece of ginger root with honey and lemon has always helped! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete