About Me

My photo
I am a cloth diapering, breastfeeding, cosleeping, baby led weaning, extended rear facing, eco conscious, married mommy to two beautiful children. They have changed my view on the world we live in. It is now my number 1 goal to make it the best I can for them to grow up in. I find myself always rethinking how I want to live my life and often feel like sharing my findings and thoughts with others. So I guess here's my chance :o) I will talk about topics that interest me. If you dont like them or dont agree, well... there's nothing much I can do!

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Give 500

We have tons of stuff. I was mentioning to Keegan the other day that if ever we decide to sell our house, we will need to rent a storage locker just so we can purge a lot and free up some room for staging. With our second child due in February, I had been planning on doing some intense purging and nesting as it was. Then yesterday, I read an awesome post about simply giving away 500 items from your home. There are no real rules to this project.  However you count each item is up to you. Whatever time frame you set for yourself is up to you. Whichever way you choose to give your stuff away is up to you.

 We are giving ourselves to the holidays to give away 500 items. Keegan and I are pretty excited about actually having a goal to work on. We already have a corner in a room with items for us to give away. Now to start posting photos in various groups I'm part of.  The great thing about such a wide scale project is that there are lots of people across the world cheering us on!




#Give500 Challenge at Joyful Abode
Join in the challenge to #Give500 things away!

1 comment: