About Me

My photo
I am a cloth diapering, breastfeeding, cosleeping, baby led weaning, extended rear facing, eco conscious, married mommy to two beautiful children. They have changed my view on the world we live in. It is now my number 1 goal to make it the best I can for them to grow up in. I find myself always rethinking how I want to live my life and often feel like sharing my findings and thoughts with others. So I guess here's my chance :o) I will talk about topics that interest me. If you dont like them or dont agree, well... there's nothing much I can do!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - Cleaning house


Goal for 2014 - Just Do It. 


2 big bins of papers gathered from everywhere in the house. They have been hanging out for a while.


Diaper box for shredding and yellow basket for recycling (I really have no need for our 2008 hydro bills). 

I wonder what my next big declutter project will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment