About Me

My photo
I am a cloth diapering, breastfeeding, cosleeping, baby led weaning, extended rear facing, eco conscious, married mommy to two beautiful children. They have changed my view on the world we live in. It is now my number 1 goal to make it the best I can for them to grow up in. I find myself always rethinking how I want to live my life and often feel like sharing my findings and thoughts with others. So I guess here's my chance :o) I will talk about topics that interest me. If you dont like them or dont agree, well... there's nothing much I can do!

Monday, July 20, 2015

So it's been a while...

So it's been a while. When I first started blogging, I decided to transform my life. I "became granola" as my mom would always say. Made the switch to everything organic and found my inner environmentalist. It was a lot of work but it was great. 

But then over the past year, something shifted. I stopped buying everything organic even though I regretted each purchase. I decided to train for and run a marathon so that took up an incredible amount of time. My priorities never changed but I stopped putting so much effort and energy in important aspects. Well, I'm making more changes. And hoping that blogging about it will make me more accountable to you all. 

Hopefully I haven't lost too many readers. And I hope that some of you will share stories and tips along with me as I get back onto my quest for a healthier life for my family and I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment