About Me

My photo
I am a cloth diapering, breastfeeding, cosleeping, baby led weaning, extended rear facing, eco conscious, married mommy to two beautiful children. They have changed my view on the world we live in. It is now my number 1 goal to make it the best I can for them to grow up in. I find myself always rethinking how I want to live my life and often feel like sharing my findings and thoughts with others. So I guess here's my chance :o) I will talk about topics that interest me. If you dont like them or dont agree, well... there's nothing much I can do!

Monday, November 4, 2013

The busy life - Trying a routine.

I have always wanted to blog more often.  Sometimes, it seems to be done pretty easily. Sometimes not.  Lately, I walk around with all these topics but finding the time to sit down and put it all in words is difficult. So I have a challenge for the month of November. Some sort of routine.

I have always been horrible with routines. Whether at home, at school or at work, I have never been able to stick to one on my own accord. Unfortunately, if I ever want to get around to successfully homeschooling my children, I need to have some sort of organization to my time or else nothing will get done in the chaos.

So I am starting out small. I asked many ladies on facebook and twitter what was the one thing that they absolutely need to do in their home on a daily basis. Everyone answered dishes! So that is what we are trying then. We will try to have our dishes done before we go to bed. Sounds simple. We'll see!

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment