I have officially been a solo parent for 9 days while Keegan had been away with the military. Proud to say that I am still alive and coping well with 2 children at home. Abigail is still going to daycare during the week so that allows me to get certain things done that are much easier to do when I only have 1 child to look after. But she only has a few weeks left so some things really need to get done around the house while I still have the extra time.
1. Taxes. It's that time of year!
2. Sort through Zachary's clothes. So many hand-me-downs!
3. Family planner binder. Finances, daily routines and activities, and meal plans. All organized in one spot.
4. Meal plan March. Really need to get back to eating decently here at home.
5. Crochet. Started Zachary's blanket months and months ago. It's about time I finish.
Each goal should take about a day to complete. Must get the coffee and snacks ready. I'm in for a busy week!
- Becoming Granola
- I am a cloth diapering, breastfeeding, cosleeping, baby led weaning, extended rear facing, eco conscious, married mommy to two beautiful children. They have changed my view on the world we live in. It is now my number 1 goal to make it the best I can for them to grow up in. I find myself always rethinking how I want to live my life and often feel like sharing my findings and thoughts with others. So I guess here's my chance :o) I will talk about topics that interest me. If you dont like them or dont agree, well... there's nothing much I can do!