About Me

My photo
I am a cloth diapering, breastfeeding, cosleeping, baby led weaning, extended rear facing, eco conscious, married mommy to two beautiful children. They have changed my view on the world we live in. It is now my number 1 goal to make it the best I can for them to grow up in. I find myself always rethinking how I want to live my life and often feel like sharing my findings and thoughts with others. So I guess here's my chance :o) I will talk about topics that interest me. If you dont like them or dont agree, well... there's nothing much I can do!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

20 chore Tuesday

It has been a while. With only around 10 weeks left until we get to meet our second baby, there is still soooo much to do!
  • Here is what I need to finish up at work this week as I prepare for whomever will be replacing me.
  1. Make quiz 3.1-4 (8)
  2. Plan division for ch 3 (8)
  3. Plan order of operations for ch 3 (8)
  4. Make list of informal assessments (8)
  5. Make list of formal assessments (8)
  6. Finish 2.2 puzzle activity (9)
  7. Do up quiz for 2.1-2 (9)
  • Here is what I still need to do at home in order to finally get these home renos on the go before I am 9 months pregnant!
  1. Measurements of Abigail`s room
  2. Measurements of nursery
  3. Measurements of master bedroom
  4. Measurements of hallway.
  5. Move things around in nursery for storage
  6. Empty bookcase in A's room
  7. Empty closet in A's room
  8. Take out everything except for bed, dresser, chair and side table from her room
  • Give 500
  1. Lay everything out in basement
  2. Make list
  3. Take picture
  4. Pack up for delivery
  5. Write post :)
Busy week! Throw my very first chiropractor appointment and a visit to the massage therapist in there as well and I'm sure I will be ready to relax this weekend!

20 chore tuesday

1 comment:

  1. Busy, busy! Looks like you still have a long list of things you want out of the way before the baby comes! I hope you were able to get a lot done? And how was the chiropractor appointment? Have a great, relaxing Thanksgiving and weekend!

    ReplyDelete