Now that the midway point of this pregnancy is quickly approaching, I feel the need to take on another huge home project. There is painting to be done throughout the house, flooring to be replaced throughout the house and a garden expansion to get ready for the spring. Here's the list!
- Replace basement flooring
- Replace upstairs flooring
- Expand garden boxes
- Set up spare bedroom downstairs
- Get pictures up along stairs and throughout house
- New mancave furniture
- New flooring laundry room
- Paint Abigail's new room
- Replace ceiling fixtures throughout home
- Re carpet all sets of stairs
The only projects I don't see us completing before baby#2 arrives is redoing the stairs and upstairs flooring. What do you think?